Wednesday 6 November 2013

Tom Cruise Sues Life & Style and In Touch for Claiming He "Abandoned" Suri: "I Was a Constant Presence in Suri's Life"

He's generally kept his personal life out of the public eye, but a harsh criticism from Life & Style and In Touch magazines forced Tom Cruise to open up about his relationship with his daughter in a lawsuit.


Suing the magazines' publisher for $50 million, the "Mission Impossible" star is fighting the claims that he "abandoned" Suri Cruise after divorcing Katie Holmes in June 2012.


According to court documents obtained by TMZ, the 50-year-old actor fired back, "I have in no way cut Suri out of my life -- whether physically, emotionally, financially or otherwise."


Later, he cites specifically the times he saw his little girl in person in the time following the divorce and admits that though he was busy shooting two movies, "As my numerous emails with Suri's mother during this time period demonstrate, I was a constant presence in Suri's life."


Assuring the court that they are doing well, Tom declares, "While I'm sure my daughter misses me when I am not with her (as I miss her), she is a very happy child, and we have a wonderful relationship and cheerful phone calls."


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/tom-cruise/tom-cruise-sues-life-style-and-touch-claiming-he-abandoned-suri-i-was-constant-presence-s
Tags: Peter Gunz   Tomas Hertl   aldon smith   Ios 7 Release Date   Hugh Douglas  

No comments:

Post a Comment