Tuesday 9 April 2013

Research Japanese gaming communities


Hello everybody.

My name is Ashwin Marapengopie and I am a Communications Student from the Netherlands. Right now I am working on my thesis about the mentality and demographics concerning Japanese gaming communities. I myself am a gamer and I also actively worked as an editor for gaming websites, so my interest in Japan and the differences concerning Europe come naturally.

I want to conduct a questionnaire via the internet among Japanese gamers. But to do that, I must first have my questionnaire translated from English to Japanese. I was wondering if anyone is willing to help me out with this. I have not found anyone yet who is able to help me, so I would really appreciate it.

What can I offer you in return? You will get an honorable mention in the 'acknowledgements' section of the report. Besides that I can also offer you a free code to an iPhone-game (for which you otherwise would have to pay, of course). And more personally; you will get my eternal gratitude for helping me out ;)

So yeah, I am curious for the replies.

Regards,
Ashwin

Source: http://www.jref.com/forum/all-things-japanese-26/research-japanese-gaming-communities-51638/

London 2012 Track And Field Jordyn Wieber michael phelps Kerri Strug Ledecky Nadia Comaneci Rebecca Soni

No comments:

Post a Comment